Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

How to Approach Someone | CLOSE the GAP

Sometimes we find it difficult to approach someone we are interested in. Finding the words to say and finding the right opportunity to make the approach can be awkward. Click here for the best places to approach someone

Knowing how to Approach Someone has been a topic that I have been discussing since I posted my first video on Youtube recorded July 2010.

Since then I noticed that people had a hard time remember the acronym CQI, so I have developed  an easier acronym that will help you remember this technique called the GAP method. 

It's a great way to break the ice between you and that special someone - a 3-step game plan



A - Ask a question


Click here to read more about the GAP method an exclusive article I provided for A Million Matches

CLOSE the GAP
CLOSE the GAP is a new concept that I have developed that is a play one words.  My aim is the have people become more approachable and to approach one another without apprehension.  I want to do this by "Closing the gap" (literally).  Someone who wants to become more approachable will follow the CLOSE method and someone who wants to approach without apprehension would use the GAP method.

Article for The GAP Method -  Click Here
Article for The CLOSE Method - Click Here


No comments:

Post a Comment